Ministry Leader: Joe Dine
Meeting Date and Time: Tuesdays, 6:45 pm to 8:30 pm
About the Band Of Brothers
Riva Trace’s Band of Brothers is committed to discipling men by leading them to Jesus and encouraging them to grow through worship and service to others. We provide a safe place for men to relax and share life’s concerns with other men. We support each other in the challenges in this life. We are open to all men no matter where they are in their spiritual walk. Whether you are a new follower of Jesus, a seasoned veteran or a man who is searching for answers, you have a safe place in the Band of Brothers. The men spend the first fifteen minutes going over any announcements and prayer requests. The remainder of the Huddle times is spent in small discipleship groups studying God’s Word, and discussing any issues we may have. We are men of all ages and stages in life and in our Christian walk. We are engineers, salesmen, and tradesmen; We are single or men with families. We welcome all men who are looking for a place to fellowship with others and grow in our walk with God!
Scripture tells us no one can stand alone, we need others around us to help and support and care for us. We need the fellowship and support of other men.No man is an island, though many of us think we are. The Band of Brothers strives to help men connect with other men on a deeper level.
- To connect with like-minded men – having fun and developing meaningful relationships.
- To be committed to know Christ and follow Him.
- To be spiritual leaders in our homes, workplaces, and church.
- To give men the tools to live out God’s calling on their lives. Men are bombarded with responsibilities and challenged by many good priorities. The Huddle helps men meet these challenges.
- Men’s movie night.
- Men’s steak dinner, crab feast and shrimp feast.
- Service Projects.