- Masks need to be worn at all times while on campus.
- Touch-less temperature checks will be conducted on the way in.
- There are hand sanitizer stations available and recommended for use.
- Please, no handshakes, high-fives, or hugs.
- Our Overflowing Cup coffee bar will remain closed.
- No shared materials to be used (pens, bulletins, chair Bibles, etc.)
- The public water fountains will not be in service
- Our offering will be placed in Riva Link boxes or given online
- There is spaced seating in our sanctuary (Social Distancing – households will be seated together)
- Frequently touched surfaces such as and door handles will be disinfected while services are active
- New HVAC filters have been installed to help protect the Worship Center/Foyer
- Restrooms open with sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer available
- We encourage congregation, volunteers, and staff to not attend if they are not feeling well
- 50% capacity in sanctuary
- One service time (10:00 am)
- Ushers will assist in seating and dismissal of our family friendly service (households will sit together)
- Digital Communication card on RTBC App
- Dismiss the service one row at a time to leave space to safely exit using social distancing protocols
- Children’s online programming beginning September
- Limited church office hours (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 10 am – 3 pm)
- We are meeting in person for a 10:00 am service and will continue to offer online worship
Sunday Morning Bible Study
8:30 – All Adults – Cruise – A100 (Training Center)
8:45 – All Adults – Farr – A100 (Training Center)
11:15 – Bible Memorization – Riley – Food Court
11:15 am – Young Marrieds – Moscatelli/Long – Y202
5:00 – All Church Prayer – Fee – Outside or Food Court
Sunday Evening Bible Study
6:00 – Marriage & Family – Mathisen – Food Court
6:30 – Women’s Bible Study – Parsons Y202
6:00 – Band of Brothers – Marshman – A100 (Training Center)
11:00 – Women’s Bible Study – Gordon – Under the awning at Main Entrance
Social distancing will be implemented, as well as all wearing masks while inside the building. The rooms will be disinfected between usage.
General Ministry Information
- Food Pantry – is operating out of the parking lot.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups – Meeting via Zoom at this time
Email us at: email@example.com
- Riva Kidz – Not meeting currently
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vital Link – Sundays, 7 pm – 8 pm meeting outside
Email us at: email@example.com
Please join us in prayer as we walk this new path together. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with the guidelines. And, be sure to invite a friend… many are looking for hope today, and YOU know where it can be found.
“I was glad when they said unto me, let us go into the house of the LORD.” Psalm 122:1